- Take our Probiotics Quiz for a FREE TRIAL OFFER
What is Yakult Light?
Yakult Light contains one-third fewer calories and nearly two-thirds less sugar than regular Yakult. But with billions of the active bacteria Lactobacillus casei Shirota, a strain exclusive to the Yakult brand, each shot still packs enough probiotic power to help balance your digestive system. Not to mention, it still has the same unmistakable, delicious citrus taste.
- Yakult Light contains only 30 calories and four grams of sugar per shot, compared with regular Yakult which contains 50 calories and 11 grams of sugar
- Made with natural flavors
- Sweetened with Reb A, which is extracted from stevia leaves
- Contains no preservatives, gluten, or high fructose corn syrup
Yakult is the only probiotic drink that contains the exclusive Lactobacillus casei Shirota strain. Billions of live, beneficial bacteria in Yakult and Yakult Light work to help reduce the chances of harmful bacteria taking over your digestive system. Consuming this exclusive probiotic drink daily may help improve digestive balance and overall wellness. Join over 30 million children and adults around the world that drink Yakult every day!
Yakult Light is now available in select stores where regular Yakult is sold and is coming soon to more store locations in the future. Look for the blue cap in chain grocery stores in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah, as well as Asian and Hispanic independent markets in these and several other states. To find the nearest store, visit the Yakult Store Locator.
For more nutrition information, visit Yakult Nutrition.